Course Title: DIPLOMA IN NURSING
Course Code: FA 5362
JPT Approval No: R/723/4/0126
MQA Reference No: MQA/FA5362
Nursing is a field that encompasses the needs globally. It includes patient care for primary, secondary and tertiary. At present nursing not only pioneered by women but men also have many involved in this field. Overall nursing can provide total care for and give satisfaction to the customers. Nursing is a profession that is recognized internationally as registered with Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia.
Nursing Diploma graduates who underwent three years of courses and passed all the examinations specified in the curriculum will have the ability to care for holistic. This accordance with the conditions that have been set by the Nursing Board Malaysia.
- Apply knowledge in Nursing Science, Behavioral Sciences and Health Sciences in treatment.
- Skilled in providing an efficient and safe care to the individual, family and society.
- Practicing social responsibility in the implementation of treatment.
- Nursing ethics and professionalism in implementing elements of care.
Murni International College strives to be an Institution which can provide high quality of education and produce graduates that are holistic and can meet the demands of the labor market as well as graduates who can contribute to the religion, society and the State.
Name Of Award:
Diploma In Nursing
Type Of Award:
Field Of Study:
Languages Of Instruction:
English / Malay
Duration Of Studies:
The entry requirement of the programmed must comply with prevailing policies of the government.
5.1.1 Admission must be a policy and procedure for student selection and permission to determine suitability.
5.1.2 The nursing Board Malaysia (NBM) is responsible to allocate the quota student for the programme.
5.1.3 The number of student intake must abide the quota approved by the (NBM).
5.1.4 The requirement committee must include a nurse.
5.1.5 Candidates must meet the entry requirement by the NBM.
5.1.6 All candidates with local qualifications must have credits in Bahasa Melayu in
Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
5.1.7 The NBM will only recognize awards from nursing programmes with full reditation.
5.1.8 All candidates with local qualifications for enrollment into a degree programme
must have a Malaysian University English Test (MUET).band 3/ International
English Language Testing System (IELTS)/Test Of English as a Foreign
5.1.9 All candidates with international qualifications must have:
- A pass in International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall Band Score of minimum 5.5.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL):
- TOEFL paper Based Test (TOEFL PBT )
a minimum score of 515.
- TOEFL Computer Based Test (TOEFL CBT ) a minimum score of 215.
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (TOEFL iBT) a minimum score of 80.
5.1.10 All candidate with international qualifications must pass Bahasa Melayu
Conduted by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (DBP).
5.1.11 The Entry Requirement for Certificate Programme is :
18.104.22.168 For local candidates:
- Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM)
- Credit in Bahasa Melayu And pass in general science and mathematics
5.1.12 The Entry Requirement for Diploma program is:
22.214.171.124 For local candidates:
Pass in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 5 credits
- Credit in Bahasa Melayu
- Credit in Mathematics
- Credit in general Science(for Arts student).
- Credit in Biology
- Credit in Chemistry or Physic and Pass in Biology(for science student).
- A combination of Chemistry and Physic without Biology is not acceptable.
- Credit in 2 other subjects
- Pass in English
126.96.36.199 For International candidates
Pass *EQUIVALENT to Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with 5 credits:
- Credits in Mathematics.
- Credits in General Science (for Arts student).
- Credit in biology (for science student)
- Credits in Chemistry or Physic and Pass in Biology(for Science student).
- A combination of chemistry and physic without biology is not acceptable.
- Credit in 3 other subjects .
- Pass in Bahasa Melayu (DBP).
(*EQUIVALENT-refer to the status overseas academic qualification in Malaysia by MQA)
*Anatomy And Fisiology
*Principle And Nursing Practice
*Development Psychology And Sociology
*Communication,Interpersonal Relationship And Public Relation
*English For Healthcare
*Anatomy And Physiology 2
*Introduction Of Medical Treatment
*Introduction Of Surgical Treatment
*Microbiology And Parasitology
*Principle And Nursing Practice 2
*Patient Treatment With GASTROUSUS System Interruption
*Patient Treatment With cardiovascular System Interruption
*Patient Treatment With respiratory System Interruption
*Patient Treatment With hemotopoetic and oncology System Interruption
*Patient Treatment With Reproductive And Genitourinary System Interruption
*Patient Treatment with Endocrine System Interruption
*Health Community Treatment
*Leadership Skill / Arabic Basic Language
*Patient Treament With Muskuloskeletal And Geriatic System Interruption
*Patient Treatment With Influence System Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology System Interruption
*Patient Treatment With Nerves System Interruption
*Ethics And Morals Of Malaysia Society
*Co-Curiculum / Community Service
*Emergency Treatment, Intensive And Perioperative
*Mental Health Treatment
*Management In Nursing And Medic Legal Aspect
*Introduction To Research In Nursing And Statistic